There is very important question: what I have to do if my fan is noisy? Perhaps this is the burning question for many people to whom we give some very practical advices.
The first. Most trivial.
Unscrew fan from the power unit. Remove the label. Clean from dust and pour liquid lube (only not sunflower), and do not forget to clean between the propeller and hull. Oil does not pour a bucket, and a few drops. Sometimes it happens that the screw knocks on the case – then you can file the blade a little.
The second advice. The most practical.
Unscrew nothing. We must take a syringe with a needle. Fill it with oil. Then we need to pierce the label and a plastic cap under it with a needle. It will take some effort. Inject the oil under the cap. That’s all. No screwing, disassembling, assembling and other things. Of course, this does not work in all cases. It happens that the middle of the fan with the label and cap is hidden under the grating of the body. In this case, you can try to unscrew only the power supply – it’s still easier than dismantling all the way up the fan …
The third advice. The bravest.
So, if he makes a noise again after the lubrication you can reduce its speed:
1. Unscrew the power supply enclosure. (Do not forget to turn it off)
2. Find 2 wigs going to the propeller.
3. Find “+” – it is usually red.
4. Cut the middle (or wherever you want it does not matter, the main task is to cut it).
5. Solder in the variable resistor (1-5 kOm).
6. Slowly twirling it find a moment when the propeller is spinning while turning on without an assistance (this is the most important thing, otherwise the power supply will burn!). It is desirable to drive power supply for 3-4 hours, occasionally touching it with a finger – to prevent overheating, in this case it is necessary to reduce the resistance.
7. Turn off the power.
8. Unsolder the resistor and measure its resistance.
9. Find a resistor, but with constant resistance.
10. Solder it into the place where a variable one was.
11. Wrap a tape or any other insulating material around.
12. Screw up back the power.
13. Enjoy the results if everything goes ok
Your PC can get into serious problems if you do not pay attention to the regular update of the drivers. And this is where driver updater can save you much time.
We would like to give you a final piece of advice – today the web technologies give you a really unique chance to choose exactly what you want at the best terms which are available on the market. Funny, but most of the people don’t use this opportunity. In real life it means that you must use all the tools of today to get the information that you need.
Search Google and other search engines for the topic of “driver downloader software“. Visit social networks and check the accounts that are relevant to your topic. Go to the niche forums and participate in the online discussion. All this will help you to build up a true vision of this market. Thus, giving you a real opportunity to make a smart and nicely balanced decision.
P.S. And also sign up to the RSS on this blog, because we will everything possible to keep this blog tuned up to the day with new publications about the market of drivers and slow computer solutions.